Saturday, May 14, 2011

all in

I love playing Texas hold 'em poker. Wendy says I'm a little obsessed with it. I'm a pretty conservative player for the most part. I love to watch and learn as people show signs of bluffing or when they have a winning hand. If I have a pretty good hand, I'll lay low waiting for someone to bluff then I'll push the chips all-in.

One of my favorite accolades comes from poker, it's -

 "Go all in or don't go in at all".

With moving the family to Miami to start a church for people who don't like church, it's ALL IN!

We can't do this half way, we can't put a little in here and a little in there and hopefully something good will happen. We're putting it "all-in pre-flop". Thing is, with God it's not that big of a gamble. He's dealing the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment