Thursday, November 17, 2011

low lows

- John 7:37-38
"On the last day of the festival, the great day, while Jesus was standing there, he cried out, ‘Let anyone who is thirsty come to me, and let the one who believes in me drink. As the scripture has said, 'Out of the believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.'"

Seems like when I get down, I get really down..... My new job at Bank of America ended abruptly last night, it was a temporary job, but, I didn't expect it to be THAT temporary. I thought I would have it for a few months while looking for something that paid better. I guess that no matter how hard I try, I rely on things that are not God and those things continuously prove to be unworthy. Problem is, there are still bills to pay, kids to feed and homeless people to help. So, please help us out by praying that God will provide and pray that we will always rely on him when we are hungry, thirsty, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment