Friday, September 16, 2011

time after time

Old Faithful
It's been a rough couple of days since we've arrived. It really feels like a battle just finding a place to stay. We've driven over a hundred miles looking for rentals and have been coming up short each time. It's a real continuation of trying our faith, but, I have to consider that it's a miracle that we are even here.

There is one thing that happened before we even left Missouri that continues to feed my faith for some reason. It's doesn't even seem like a big deal, but, when I think about it, I feel God's presence and love. When we were all packed up and ready to load our stuff into storage, we determined that it was probably going to take at least two large storage sheds and maybe even a third at the rate of $75 a month for each unit ($225/mo for storage).  However when we talked to the storage facility owner, he made us an offer out of the blue that we could not refuse. He gave us entire warehouse, one that could store 10 houses worth of stuff, for $100 a month.

Like I said, it doesn't seem like a very big deal, but, for some reason it gives me hope.

God is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment