Monday, March 11, 2013

broken neck


It's been 3 weeks since I had neck surgery and I am getting better. I still have to wear a rigid neck brace that is mostly uncomfortable, I am getting used to it though. If all goes well I get to take it off in 4 more weeks.

I am still not allowed to work, we still don't have a family vehicle and we still don't have a delivery truck. We have raised about half of our living expenses, but, still lack the other half necessary to take care of rent and utilities.

Somehow we were able to make it to the park on Saturday morning to feed the hungry homeless. We've made some new friends and it appears a core group is starting to form. We will continue to nurture these relationships and reach out how ever we can. We are planning on a large Easter dinner and inviting them all over to our house to eat and hang out.

Please pray that God will continue to use us in the lives of the homeless and that he will provide for all of our needs.

If you have not taken the opportunity to partner with us already, you can do so by clicking on the "donate" button to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment