Monday, February 25, 2013

Injury report

As you may know, I had neck surgery last Tuesday the 19th. It was to fix a totally compressed disk in my neck which was a result of a car accident I was involved in back in August. The surgery was a success, as far as they can tell. I am feeling much better then I was pre-surgery and even the soreness of the operation is starting to subside. Thanks to God and thanks to your prayers I'll be back to normal in no time.

During the time of recovery, 6-12 weeks, I am not allowed to work at all. This is making me a little stir crazy. Of course, if I can't work, I can't support my family and this ministry. So, we've been asking for your support. So far we have reached 25% of what we need to cover our basic living expenses while I'm recovering from this surgery.

Things we still need help with-

Rent, utilities, food and two broken down vans. One van is fixed and ready to pick up, we just need the money to get it out of the shop. The other van (the work van) has been on it's last leg for a long time, running on 6 out of 8 cylinders and getting 6-8 mph, it is not safe to drive.

We are praying for a box truck for delivery and assembly jobs and even have a couple companies waiting for us to get one so they can contract our services. This will be good for us, the ministry and some of the homeless that work with me.

If you can help in any way, please do so today. You can click on the donate button to the right or email us at remerge@hotmail.com for other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment